**We are seeking Energetic individuals who would like to work as part of a great team**
** Sonas Nursing Homes have built and sustained its reputation for excellence which make us an excellent employer of choice.
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support and assist residents enabling them to fulfil their activities of daily living ensuring that residents are encouraged to be as independent as possible.
- Deliver a high standard of person-centred care ensuring all practices reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality.
- Promote, encourage and practice the ethos of person-centred care.
- Participate in organising and carrying out social outings and in-house activities.
- Maintain resident’s dining rooms, living areas and bedrooms in a neat, presentable and hygienic state.
- Assist the management team during internal and external audits/inspections.
- Must be available to work day, night and weekend shifts on a fulltime basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous working experience in care of the older person within a residential care home setting is desirable.
- Possess a high regard for and practice good health and safety procedures at all times.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people and be a committed, patient and caring person with a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life.
Benefits of working for Sonas Nursing Homes:
- Career Progression
- Training and Development Provided
- Induction Training Program
- Education Assistance Program
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities Employer.